Start Hope@Home - new perspectives for reintegration
StartHope@Home and its teams support refugees to establish a business in their country of origin. Participants will receive individual coachings accompanied by a social worker, in order to strengthen their enterpreneurial skills and to develop future paths.
To take part in our program is free of charge. The program is aimed towards refugess who are considering to return to their country of origin. We are able to take in participants from the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Iraq, Kosovo, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Serbia and Tunisia
Our teams are working in the following regions: Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Cologne,Rhine-Main-Region, Stuttgart and Munich. On agreement, we are able to hold coachings outside the Social Impact Labs. To get in touch with one of our teams, see below.
Start Hope @Home offers
- a qualification to prepare for selfemployment and return to the job sector
- acquisition of skills in different fields such as marketing, distribution, finance and presentation
- an individual learning process
- prospects of further training at home
- participation without any special requirements
- cooperation with return-counselors, experts in the field of enterpreneurship and social workers
- workshops and coachings will take place around 6-8 weeks, however, individual shorter/longer sessions are also possible
Please contact us - via mail or call or just visit our office!