Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2019
Das DROSOS Network of Competence for International Coordination Project (NCIC) wurde von der Drosos Stiftung und Social Impact 2007 initiiert.
The Drosos Network of Competence for International Coordination Project (NCIC) initiated by the Drosos Foundation and Social Impact in 2017 with the aim of fostering a strong long-term network for the Drosos’ local partner organisations (i.e. Social and Inclusive Enterprise Support Organisations (SIESOs)) in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Palestine and Germany. The main focus of the project was to encourage and enable those organizations to identify and contribute in developing the joint actions as well as the activities and the infrastructure of the Network on their own initiatives.
The main objectives of the Drosos Network (NCIC) project were:
- To build a strong and vibrant networking platform with the joint effort of the member organizations,
- To contribute to the professionalization of SIESOs through joint workshops, peer reviews, common tools and working methods,
- To organize the exchange of experiences and knowledge transfer between the participating organizations,
- To develop common quality standards and impact measurement tools for SIESOs,
- To develop joint projects for the dissemination of best-practice and research results.
The key milestones have been 4 workshops in Leipzig (2016), Tunis (2017 – kickoff meeting of the NCIC project), Casablanca (2018) and Berlin (2019, task force group meeting).